This simple recipe with orange and garlic puts a zesty twist on your average broccoli dish.
• 1 lb broccoli, tops cut into florets and stems peeled, quartered lengthwise, and cut into 2″ lengths
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
• 2 tsp grated orange zest (optional)
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 2 tbsp orange juice (from 1/2 sml orange)
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Line baking pan with foil. Put broccoli on pan and toss with oil, garlic, zest, and salt.
3. Spread in single layer and roast until edges brown and stems are tender, about 10 to 20 minutes depending on size. Don’t overcook. They should still be a little crunchy.
4. Toss with orange juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.