When: Saturday, March 23 | 2:00-4:00 PM
Cost: $40 (registration and payment due by March 18, 2019)
Experience the pleasure of working with natural botanical oils to create your own personal facial beauty oil.
- Learn how to determine your skin type
- Learn basic skin care techniques and how to select applications and oils appropriate for your beautiful skin
- We will discuss various carrier oils, essential oils and other extra
- Handouts on the profiles of these precious oils will be provided
- You will be formulating a personalized facial oil to take home
Kate has been growing organic food and medicinal herbs on her small farm in Billing since 2002. She has been promoting the use of plant energies and aromatherapy since 1988. Her company, Scents of Balance/Lady Kate’s Garden is a “hands-on” cottage business.
“We stand upon our Mother, and she has given us all that we need. We have but to see, touch, smell and hear her to maintain a perfectly balanced human existence. It is surprisingly simple!”
Register for the Course!
If you have any questions, contact Kate at (406) 245-9182 or by email. After submitting your information below, you will be redirected to Paypal to complete your payment. Total cost for the course is $40.
Registration closes on March 22, 2019.
This class is no longer accepting new registrations.