Traditional Holiday Delights for Gifting!
The women in our family have always been great cooks! Kate & Teresa Rossetto are carrying on the tradition. Being of Italian heritage, we believe the preparing and eating of food is one of life’s simple pleasures. We have a passion for cooking and sharing with you some of our cherished recipes, which have been lovingly passed down from one generation to the next. Christmas brings with it warm memories of grandma, mom, and we sisters enveloped in the sweet aroma of holiday baking and candy making. We wish to share with you the same feelings of joy and love that we experience in the preparing of these family culinary heirlooms. It is our holiday giveaway to you! During the holiday season we often find ourselves even busier than usual. We would love to take some of the stress out of the season for you. We offer unique homemade goodies that are always a welcome gift. We have selected a few delightful creations that would be appropriate for your own holiday celebrations or to give as gifts to friends, family and business associates.
INGREDIENTS: We use only the purest and freshest of ingredients, just like Grandma did….sweet creamery butter, free range eggs, Montana wheat flours…organic when available…No GMO’s or artificial anything!
GIFT WRAPPING: Special requests for gift wrapping and packaging are available for an additional charge. We would be delighted to serve your needs.
DELIVERY: We deliver in Billings, or you can schedule to come and pick up your order.
- Chocolate Covered Cherries: Decadence to the max! Plump, sweet cherries enveloped in creamy fondant and hand dipped in chocolate.
- Chocolate Dipped Pecan Caramel Clusters: These will quickly disappear from your candy jar. So, be sure and hide some! Huge pecan halves nestled in creamy caramel and coated with premium chocolate.
- Almond Roca: How sweet it is! Buttery toffee coated in creamy milk chocolate and sprinkled with crushed almonds.
- Chocolate Fudge: Go ahead; Knock yourself out! Our perennial favorite candy is made with only the purest milk chocolate and loaded with crunchy walnuts.
- Peanut Brittle: Kids of all ages will find themselves oohing and aahing over these crunchy holiday treats. Spanish peanuts embedded in sweet caramel brittle.
- Sugar Cookies: Here’s one of those childhood Christmas packed cookies. These are not cut outs, but simply dropped buttery rounds sprinkled with colored sugar.
- Mexican Wedding Cakes: A version of this little cookie crops up in one form or another worldwide. Buttery, melt- in –your- mouth morsels, dusted with powdered sugar.
- Thumbprints: The sweet/tart little rush of red currant jelly on top of these nut covered morsels will definitely have you smiling with delight!
- Pecan Cups: Like miniature pecan pies. Simply irresistible!
- Snickerdoodles: A true American classic. Heaven only knows how these cookies really got their name. Sweet and crunchy with a sprinkling of cinnamon and sugar. Bet you can’t eat just one!
- Cherry Almond Biscotti: Filled with dried cherries and almond, these crisp and crunchy twice-baked treats are perfect for dipping into a mug of hot cocoa, mulled wine, or cold milk. They make great gifts as they can be shipped easily without breaking!
- Baklava: Traditional Greek pastry made with layers of phyllo filled with spices, walnuts and honey syrup with just a hint of rose water. Crunchy, chewy goodness!
- Chocolate Dipped Shortbread: Dense, rich, buttery rectangles of goodness, dipped in chocolate.
- Povitica (Yugoslavian Yeast Nut Torte): Shown at right, this has become a holiday favorite in our family. White raisins and ground walnuts in a sweet filling, hand rolled between paper thin layers of sweet yeast bread. Slice and serve either plain or buttered. Packaged in a white cake box
- Italian Cranberry and Orange Pound Cake: Big plump cranberries are baked throughout this buttery cake. Orange cream cheese frosting is drizzled on top giving a burst of flavor. 8” Bundt cake packaged in a white cake box.
Our platters are perfect for corporate gift giving, sharing with your employees and Holiday gatherings.
- Small Platter: 3 varieties / 36 cookies / 1 dozen of each: Sugar, Mexican Wedding Cakes & Thumbprints
- Medium Platter: 5 varieties / 60 cookies /1 dozen of each: Sugar, Mexican Wedding Cakes, Thumbprints, Boughasha & Brown Sugar Shortbread
- Large Platter: 9 varieties / 108 cookies / 1 dozen each of all varieties of cookies
Orders must be placed by December 10th. Call Kate at 406-245-9182 if you have questions. Use the form below to place an order. You will be redirected to Paypal for payment processing. Visit our online store for additional culinary delights!